For those lucky enough to live on the greatest block on Earth
Monday, September 20, 2010
Hawk Update
This morning at 8:15 I witnessed at least 2 hawks (I couldn't tell if the third was a crow)
Flying around the big elm tree.
Check the link to see what they sound like..... Hawk sounds
good. there's a little mouse that I've seen a few times hanging out between our house and Re's and it's really creeping me out. ... hope the big birdies have the little mouse for lunch...
There's been a very noticeable decline in squirrels, I'm happy to say. We used to have at least 7 squirrels full time around our home and in the trees.
Drinks in the driveway Friday! We were chatting tonight and thought drinks - adult and kiddie style would be fun Friday evening. Roll your coolers down to the Gutrich's driveway at about 7:30. Please pass on to non-blogging neighbors :)
I saw a Hawk on Claudette's driveway....it had a bird in its feet. It flew away with it in its talons....never seen that before. It's like Discovery channel... right out front. Totally amazed
we saw one of the hawks in our front yard this morning around 7:20. it also likes to hang out on the fence between our yard and the Dean's yard. cool.
ReplyDeletegood. there's a little mouse that I've seen a few times hanging out between our house and Re's and it's really creeping me out. ... hope the big birdies have the little mouse for lunch...
ReplyDeleteThere's been a very noticeable decline in squirrels, I'm happy to say. We used to have at least 7 squirrels full time around our home and in the trees.
ReplyDeletesquirrels.....good eats
ReplyDeleteDrinks in the driveway Friday!
ReplyDeleteWe were chatting tonight and thought drinks - adult and kiddie style would be fun Friday evening. Roll your coolers down to the Gutrich's driveway at about 7:30. Please pass on to non-blogging neighbors :)
I saw a Hawk on Claudette's driveway....it had a bird in its feet. It flew away with it in its talons....never seen that before. It's like Discovery channel... right out front. Totally amazed
ReplyDelete